In the event of a loss, CGIS is here to help. We understand the claims process and the needs of your business. Insurance claims are rarely an enjoyable process and that is where we help. As an advocate for you, we know how to navigate through the choppy waters of a business insurance claim.
At CGIS we believe the claims handling should be a concern of the entire service team regardless of the size and complexity of the claim. This is why the team that markets, services and designs your overall risk management program are personally involved with all claims. Claim recovery is imperative to CGIS’s long-term success and trading partnership with clientele.
Starting the claims process for an insured loss is simple. Policies issued by CGIS clearly specify who to notify. If you have misplaced your policy, you can call or email us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to let us know of your claim. You will then be provided with a number of forms to be completed and signed regarding the claim.
Our initial goals are to aid in the primary claims notification, negotiation and administration procedures. We supplement these services by offering the following:
- Assist in the reporting process
- Continuous tracking of all reported claims
- Attendance at claim review meetings
- Review and analysis of claims
- Dispute resolutions
- Pre-Loss and Post-Loss interface between underwriters, adjusters and client’s personnel
- Provide status report on open claims and develop strategies for future open claims
- Our goal is to provide our client hands-on service to ensure quality claims handling