Our ability to provide our customers with commercial surety bonds is critical to the operations of all of our commercial companies. No matter the size of the company we have experience in guiding the customer through the complexity of their domestic or international surety needs. Because of the range of business requiring surety, there are many types of commercial surety products available through financially strong surety companies.
CGIS works with a number of highly rated and professional surety companies offering the following types of commercial surety products:
- Contract Surety – Bid, Performance and Payment Bonds
- Court Bonds – Appear, Cost, Injunction, Probate
- Oil/Gas Bonds – Plugging and Abandonment
- Closure/Post-Closure Bonds
- Self-Insurers Workers’ Compensation Bonds
- Retro/Large Deductible Guarantee
- License and Permit Bonds – Customs/Carnet, Reclamation, Retail and Tax
- Depository Bonds
- STAMP Bonds/ Indemnity to Transfer Agents
Through our strategic relationships every customer can count on us to deliver a full range of expertise, professionalism and capacity on surety products and services. We pride ourselves in offering smarter solutions to ensure that each customer is provided sound advice and the strongest insurance protection.
Because of our relationships we have a comprehensive understanding of the Commercial Surety industry, and access to risk control mechanisms allowing us to get bonds written for reliable clients. Our team has the skills to determine the best solutions and offer different ways to accomplish a client’s unique bonding needs.
Please contact a CGIS representative to learn more about how we can service your Commercial Surety needs.