CGIS helps clients identify, understand, and best manage clean-energy risk to achieve their long-term goals. Our team of highly experienced risk consultant’s custom-tailored solutions meet the insurance and ﬁnancial planning needs of your sustainable business. It is through a stronger understanding of our clients’ clean-energy business environment that we can provide insurance solutions derived through speciﬁc clean-tech industry knowledge that goes beyond the capabilities of brokers who choose to service a wide variety of general industries.
CGIS Clean Energy is an asset to the following clean energy/clean technologies companies:
- Developers, owners, and operators in the business of producing electricity
- Bio-fuel and specialty chemical producers using feedstock other than petroleum
- Equipment manufacturers developing new technologies that will mitigate climate change
- Financial services ﬁrms active in the growing arena of monetizing environmental attributes
- Supply-chain energy eﬃciency and demand side management