Provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to clients, producers and company personnel in a professional and positive manner. Handle all tasks associated with obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing existing accounts in accordance with all agency procedures and carrier guidelines. Support company growth by working with producers, management, and other personnel on special projects or duties as directed.
- Primarily responsible for middle market commercial lines accounts.
- Work with Account Executive and/or Department Lead for guidance and training on all aspects of servicing clients.
- Prepare company submissions for new/renewal business, market as appropriate, and prepare proposals.
- Prepare all change requests and review audits and policies for accuracy.
- Setup and prepare new account files in AMS360 per agency procedures.
- Invoice all agency bill transactions within 48 hours and collect premiums accordingly.
- Notify producer of any unpaid audits in a timely manner and request appropriate actions be made according to carrier audit guidelines and timeframe.
- Review all renewals with the producer at least 120 days prior to expiration to determine marketing strategies.
- Prepare and process cancellations when required and follow up on notices of cancellations per agency procedures.
- Respond to all carrier memos and process any necessary updates.
- Prepare and process client requests, including ID cards, evidence of property, certificates of insurance, and binders.
- Review policies and related documents for accuracy and deliver policies to insureds as needed.
- Work with producers to evaluate exposure, negotiate and interpret coverage, review with clients as needed.
- Evaluate and recommend additional coverage based on client needs. Quote/propose as appropriate.
- Keep producers fully informed of all important activities on their accounts.
- Review monthly reports- Aged Receivable, renewal/expirations, and Suspense reports in a timely manner.
- Service Company and clients in a manner to avoid potential exposure to E&O claims.
- Alert management of incidents that may require management assistance or approval.
- Respond to phone calls and e-mails within acceptable timeframe not to exceed 24 hours.
- Process client requests (e.g. ID cards, certs, binders) within 24 hours of request.
- Maintain current, consistent, detailed documentation on all client activity, phone conversations, and correspondence in AMS360.
- Utilize AMS360 suspense system to follow up on outstanding items in a timely manner to avoid overdue situations.
- Prioritize workload and request assistance as necessary to reduce backlog.
- Participate with management and other departments/personnel on special projects and other duties as needed.
- Keep current on rates, forms and coverage changes through bulletins, trade publications, and seminars.
- Participate in seminars and classes for skill and knowledge development.
- Education requirement: High school diploma or equivalent is required, college degree preferred.
- Active DOI P&C License required.
- Professional designation is a plus.
- Knowledge of AMS360 system or similar agency management system.
- Good listening skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude are essential.
We Value our Employees!
Health & Dental
401k + Matching