Seeking a proven and competitive Employee Benefits Producer to expand and grow CGIS’ EB business by producing and managing a book of EB clients in the 50-5,000+ lives sector. Responsible for developing strong business relationships and closing business to ensure the growth and integrity of CGIS’ EB client base.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow knowledge base in the areas of insurance and non-insurance products related to EB/HR, and individual sales abilities/skills
- Develop cross sell opportunities with Commercial Producers
- Strong visibility within the HR and benefits community.
- Knowledge of self-funding desired
- Knowledge of ancillary markets
- Attend industry specific seminars, workshops, and other networking events to develop contacts and relationships which may lead to niche market opportunities.
- Achieve renewal business goals as agreed upon by the individual and the Director of Sales through management of the renewal process and ongoing client service.
- Educate client regarding current coverage.
- Assist with external educational materials, for clients and centers of influence. This may include creating articles, presentations, seminar material, white papers, etc.
- Review and deliver summary, proposals and
- Demonstrate ability to identify and overcome sales obstacles on a prospect-specific basis.
- Ability to handle multi-state CA based firm healthcare plans
- Clear and concise Open enrollment meetings Complete and accurate New Business submissions
Education & Experience
- Must have the verbal, quantitative and interpersonal skills normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration with finance concentration.
- Must have a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of the EB insurance marketplace and a broad understanding of EB/HR products.
- Must hold appropriate and valid insurance licenses
Position Duties Basic data entry in AMS database (i.e. submissions, certificates) Basic Proposal formatting (transposing quotes into word document proposals) Check/Scan Policies, Order Loss Runs, MVRs Assist in renewing all insurance licenses, i.e. Non - resident...
Summary The Private Client Group/Personal Lines Producer works independently and with referral sources to identify and call upon affluent prospects in need of sophisticated personal insurance products and risk management solutions. In addition to new business...
Job Description CGIS is seeking talented Commercial Lines Producers with a proven track record of success developing new Commercial accounts and providing exceptional service to maintain retention of existing accounts. Essential Duties and Responsibilities Develop new...
We Value our Employees!
Health & Dental
401k + Matching